Uninstall The Elements Application in Mac OS X The Elements removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall The Elements apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall The Elements completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling The Elements application?
Uninstalling The Elements in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the The Elements you simply need to drag & drop the The Elements application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the The Elements from your machine.
The Elements Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of The Elements application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. The Elements supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the The Elements Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of The Elements is not that easy, you need to find all the location where The Elements has saved the files. Some of the location where The Elements would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall The Elements completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the The Elements Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall The Elements & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the The Elements application process running then quit it, make sure that The Elements processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the The Elements name.
- Searching "The Elements" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the The Elements app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning The Elements Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove The Elements app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.