Uninstall ClickToFlash Application in Mac OS X ClickToFlash removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall ClickToFlash apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall ClickToFlash completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling ClickToFlash application?
Uninstalling ClickToFlash in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the ClickToFlash you simply need to drag & drop the ClickToFlash application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the ClickToFlash from your machine.
ClickToFlash Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of ClickToFlash application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. ClickToFlash supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the ClickToFlash Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of ClickToFlash is not that easy, you need to find all the location where ClickToFlash has saved the files. Some of the location where ClickToFlash would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall ClickToFlash completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the ClickToFlash Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall ClickToFlash & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the ClickToFlash application process running then quit it, make sure that ClickToFlash processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the ClickToFlash name.
- Searching "ClickToFlash" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the ClickToFlash app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning ClickToFlash Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove ClickToFlash app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.