Uninstall Quickstyle Application in Mac OS X Quickstyle removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Quickstyle apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Quickstyle completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Quickstyle application?
Uninstalling Quickstyle in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Quickstyle you simply need to drag & drop the Quickstyle application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Quickstyle from your machine.
Quickstyle Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Quickstyle application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Quickstyle supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Quickstyle Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Quickstyle is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Quickstyle has saved the files. Some of the location where Quickstyle would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Quickstyle completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Quickstyle Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Quickstyle & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Quickstyle application process running then quit it, make sure that Quickstyle processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Quickstyle name.
- Searching "Quickstyle" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Quickstyle app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Quickstyle Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Quickstyle app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.