Uninstall FlashToHTML5 Application in Mac OS X FlashToHTML5 removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall FlashToHTML5 apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall FlashToHTML5 completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling FlashToHTML5 application?
Uninstalling FlashToHTML5 in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the FlashToHTML5 you simply need to drag & drop the FlashToHTML5 application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the FlashToHTML5 from your machine.
FlashToHTML5 Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of FlashToHTML5 application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. FlashToHTML5 supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the FlashToHTML5 Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of FlashToHTML5 is not that easy, you need to find all the location where FlashToHTML5 has saved the files. Some of the location where FlashToHTML5 would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall FlashToHTML5 completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the FlashToHTML5 Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall FlashToHTML5 & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the FlashToHTML5 application process running then quit it, make sure that FlashToHTML5 processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the FlashToHTML5 name.
- Searching "FlashToHTML5" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the FlashToHTML5 app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning FlashToHTML5 Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove FlashToHTML5 app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.