Uninstall cineSync Application in Mac OS X cineSync removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall cineSync apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall cineSync completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling cineSync application?
Uninstalling cineSync in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the cineSync you simply need to drag & drop the cineSync application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the cineSync from your machine.
cineSync Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of cineSync application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. cineSync supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the cineSync Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of cineSync is not that easy, you need to find all the location where cineSync has saved the files. Some of the location where cineSync would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall cineSync completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the cineSync Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall cineSync & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the cineSync application process running then quit it, make sure that cineSync processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the cineSync name.
- Searching "cineSync" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the cineSync app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning cineSync Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove cineSync app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.