Uninstall GBCopy Application in Mac OS X GBCopy removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall GBCopy apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall GBCopy completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling GBCopy application?
Uninstalling GBCopy in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the GBCopy you simply need to drag & drop the GBCopy application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the GBCopy from your machine.
GBCopy Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of GBCopy application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. GBCopy supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the GBCopy Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of GBCopy is not that easy, you need to find all the location where GBCopy has saved the files. Some of the location where GBCopy would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall GBCopy completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the GBCopy Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall GBCopy & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the GBCopy application process running then quit it, make sure that GBCopy processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the GBCopy name.
- Searching "GBCopy" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the GBCopy app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning GBCopy Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove GBCopy app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.