Uninstall Cloud Mate Application in Mac OS X Cloud Mate removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Cloud Mate apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Cloud Mate completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Cloud Mate application?
Uninstalling Cloud Mate in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Cloud Mate you simply need to drag & drop the Cloud Mate application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Cloud Mate from your machine.
Cloud Mate Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Cloud Mate application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Cloud Mate supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Cloud Mate Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Cloud Mate is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Cloud Mate has saved the files. Some of the location where Cloud Mate would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Cloud Mate completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Cloud Mate Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Cloud Mate & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Cloud Mate application process running then quit it, make sure that Cloud Mate processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Cloud Mate name.
- Searching "Cloud Mate" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Cloud Mate app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Cloud Mate Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Cloud Mate app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.