Uninstall TinkerTool System Application in Mac OS X TinkerTool System removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall TinkerTool System apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall TinkerTool System completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling TinkerTool System application?
Uninstalling TinkerTool System in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the TinkerTool System you simply need to drag & drop the TinkerTool System application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the TinkerTool System from your machine.
TinkerTool System Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of TinkerTool System application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. TinkerTool System supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the TinkerTool System Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of TinkerTool System is not that easy, you need to find all the location where TinkerTool System has saved the files. Some of the location where TinkerTool System would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall TinkerTool System completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the TinkerTool System Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall TinkerTool System & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the TinkerTool System application process running then quit it, make sure that TinkerTool System processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the TinkerTool System name.
- Searching "TinkerTool System" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the TinkerTool System app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning TinkerTool System Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove TinkerTool System app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.