Uninstall eBook Reader Application in Mac OS X eBook Reader removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall eBook Reader apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall eBook Reader completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling eBook Reader application?
Uninstalling eBook Reader in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the eBook Reader you simply need to drag & drop the eBook Reader application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the eBook Reader from your machine.
eBook Reader Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of eBook Reader application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. eBook Reader supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the eBook Reader Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of eBook Reader is not that easy, you need to find all the location where eBook Reader has saved the files. Some of the location where eBook Reader would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall eBook Reader completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the eBook Reader Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall eBook Reader & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the eBook Reader application process running then quit it, make sure that eBook Reader processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the eBook Reader name.
- Searching "eBook Reader" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the eBook Reader app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning eBook Reader Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove eBook Reader app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.