Uninstall Time Check Pro Application in Mac OS X Time Check Pro removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Time Check Pro apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Time Check Pro completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Time Check Pro application?
Uninstalling Time Check Pro in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Time Check Pro you simply need to drag & drop the Time Check Pro application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Time Check Pro from your machine.
Time Check Pro Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Time Check Pro application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Time Check Pro supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Time Check Pro Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Time Check Pro is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Time Check Pro has saved the files. Some of the location where Time Check Pro would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Time Check Pro completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Time Check Pro Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Time Check Pro & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Time Check Pro application process running then quit it, make sure that Time Check Pro processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Time Check Pro name.
- Searching "Time Check Pro" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Time Check Pro app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Time Check Pro Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Time Check Pro app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.