Uninstall UniMailer Application in Mac OS X UniMailer removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall UniMailer apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall UniMailer completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling UniMailer application?
Uninstalling UniMailer in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the UniMailer you simply need to drag & drop the UniMailer application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the UniMailer from your machine.
UniMailer Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of UniMailer application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. UniMailer supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the UniMailer Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of UniMailer is not that easy, you need to find all the location where UniMailer has saved the files. Some of the location where UniMailer would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall UniMailer completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the UniMailer Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall UniMailer & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the UniMailer application process running then quit it, make sure that UniMailer processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the UniMailer name.
- Searching "UniMailer" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the UniMailer app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning UniMailer Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove UniMailer app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.