Uninstall ReadKit Application in Mac OS X ReadKit removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall ReadKit apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall ReadKit completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling ReadKit application?
Uninstalling ReadKit in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the ReadKit you simply need to drag & drop the ReadKit application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the ReadKit from your machine.
ReadKit Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of ReadKit application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. ReadKit supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the ReadKit Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of ReadKit is not that easy, you need to find all the location where ReadKit has saved the files. Some of the location where ReadKit would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall ReadKit completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the ReadKit Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall ReadKit & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the ReadKit application process running then quit it, make sure that ReadKit processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the ReadKit name.
- Searching "ReadKit" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the ReadKit app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning ReadKit Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove ReadKit app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.