Uninstall Time Clock Application in Mac OS X Time Clock removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Time Clock apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Time Clock completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Time Clock application?
Uninstalling Time Clock in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Time Clock you simply need to drag & drop the Time Clock application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Time Clock from your machine.
Time Clock Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Time Clock application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Time Clock supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Time Clock Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Time Clock is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Time Clock has saved the files. Some of the location where Time Clock would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Time Clock completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Time Clock Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Time Clock & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Time Clock application process running then quit it, make sure that Time Clock processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Time Clock name.
- Searching "Time Clock" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Time Clock app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Time Clock Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Time Clock app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.