Uninstall Sandvox Application in Mac OS X Sandvox removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Sandvox apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Sandvox completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Sandvox application?
Uninstalling Sandvox in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Sandvox you simply need to drag & drop the Sandvox application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Sandvox from your machine.
Sandvox Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Sandvox application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Sandvox supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Sandvox Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Sandvox is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Sandvox has saved the files. Some of the location where Sandvox would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Sandvox completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Sandvox Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Sandvox & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Sandvox application process running then quit it, make sure that Sandvox processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Sandvox name.
- Searching "Sandvox" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Sandvox app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Sandvox Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Sandvox app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.