Uninstall CleanMyMac 2 Application in Mac OS X CleanMyMac 2 removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall CleanMyMac 2 apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall CleanMyMac 2 completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling CleanMyMac 2 application?
Uninstalling CleanMyMac 2 in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the CleanMyMac 2 you simply need to drag & drop the CleanMyMac 2 application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the CleanMyMac 2 from your machine.
CleanMyMac 2 Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of CleanMyMac 2 application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. CleanMyMac 2 supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the CleanMyMac 2 Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of CleanMyMac 2 is not that easy, you need to find all the location where CleanMyMac 2 has saved the files. Some of the location where CleanMyMac 2 would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall CleanMyMac 2 completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the CleanMyMac 2 Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall CleanMyMac 2 & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the CleanMyMac 2 application process running then quit it, make sure that CleanMyMac 2 processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the CleanMyMac 2 name.
- Searching "CleanMyMac 2" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the CleanMyMac 2 app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning CleanMyMac 2 Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove CleanMyMac 2 app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.