Uninstall Anytune Application in Mac OS X Anytune removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Anytune apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Anytune completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Anytune application?
Uninstalling Anytune in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Anytune you simply need to drag & drop the Anytune application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Anytune from your machine.
Anytune Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Anytune application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Anytune supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Anytune Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Anytune is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Anytune has saved the files. Some of the location where Anytune would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Anytune completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Anytune Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Anytune & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Anytune application process running then quit it, make sure that Anytune processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Anytune name.
- Searching "Anytune" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Anytune app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Anytune Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Anytune app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.