Uninstall EVE Online Application in Mac OS X EVE Online removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall EVE Online apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall EVE Online completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling EVE Online application?
Uninstalling EVE Online in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the EVE Online you simply need to drag & drop the EVE Online application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the EVE Online from your machine.
EVE Online Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of EVE Online application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. EVE Online supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the EVE Online Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of EVE Online is not that easy, you need to find all the location where EVE Online has saved the files. Some of the location where EVE Online would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall EVE Online completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the EVE Online Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall EVE Online & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the EVE Online application process running then quit it, make sure that EVE Online processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the EVE Online name.
- Searching "EVE Online" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the EVE Online app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning EVE Online Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove EVE Online app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.