Uninstall PhotoScape X Application in Mac OS X PhotoScape X removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall PhotoScape X apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall PhotoScape X completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling PhotoScape X application?
Uninstalling PhotoScape X in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the PhotoScape X you simply need to drag & drop the PhotoScape X application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the PhotoScape X from your machine.
PhotoScape X Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of PhotoScape X application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. PhotoScape X supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the PhotoScape X Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of PhotoScape X is not that easy, you need to find all the location where PhotoScape X has saved the files. Some of the location where PhotoScape X would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall PhotoScape X completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the PhotoScape X Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall PhotoScape X & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the PhotoScape X application process running then quit it, make sure that PhotoScape X processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the PhotoScape X name.
- Searching "PhotoScape X" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the PhotoScape X app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning PhotoScape X Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove PhotoScape X app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.