Uninstall Encore Application in Mac OS X Encore removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Encore apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Encore completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Encore application?
Uninstalling Encore in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Encore you simply need to drag & drop the Encore application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Encore from your machine.
Encore Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Encore application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Encore supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Encore Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Encore is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Encore has saved the files. Some of the location where Encore would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Encore completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Encore Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Encore & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Encore application process running then quit it, make sure that Encore processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Encore name.
- Searching "Encore" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Encore app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Encore Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Encore app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.