Uninstall PDF Protector Application in Mac OS X PDF Protector removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall PDF Protector apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall PDF Protector completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling PDF Protector application?
Uninstalling PDF Protector in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the PDF Protector you simply need to drag & drop the PDF Protector application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the PDF Protector from your machine.
PDF Protector Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of PDF Protector application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. PDF Protector supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the PDF Protector Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of PDF Protector is not that easy, you need to find all the location where PDF Protector has saved the files. Some of the location where PDF Protector would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall PDF Protector completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the PDF Protector Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall PDF Protector & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the PDF Protector application process running then quit it, make sure that PDF Protector processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the PDF Protector name.
- Searching "PDF Protector" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the PDF Protector app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning PDF Protector Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove PDF Protector app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.