Uninstall Temperature Gauge Application in Mac OS X Temperature Gauge removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Temperature Gauge apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Temperature Gauge completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Temperature Gauge application?
Uninstalling Temperature Gauge in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Temperature Gauge you simply need to drag & drop the Temperature Gauge application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Temperature Gauge from your machine.
Temperature Gauge Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Temperature Gauge application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Temperature Gauge supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Temperature Gauge Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Temperature Gauge is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Temperature Gauge has saved the files. Some of the location where Temperature Gauge would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Temperature Gauge completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Temperature Gauge Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Temperature Gauge & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Temperature Gauge application process running then quit it, make sure that Temperature Gauge processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Temperature Gauge name.
- Searching "Temperature Gauge" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Temperature Gauge app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Temperature Gauge Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Temperature Gauge app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.