Uninstall Symbolic Composer Application in Mac OS X Symbolic Composer removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Symbolic Composer apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Symbolic Composer completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Symbolic Composer application?
Uninstalling Symbolic Composer in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Symbolic Composer you simply need to drag & drop the Symbolic Composer application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Symbolic Composer from your machine.
Symbolic Composer Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Symbolic Composer application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Symbolic Composer supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Symbolic Composer Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Symbolic Composer is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Symbolic Composer has saved the files. Some of the location where Symbolic Composer would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Symbolic Composer completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Symbolic Composer Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Symbolic Composer & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Symbolic Composer application process running then quit it, make sure that Symbolic Composer processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Symbolic Composer name.
- Searching "Symbolic Composer" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Symbolic Composer app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Symbolic Composer Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Symbolic Composer app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.