Uninstall Loan Calc Application in Mac OS X Loan Calc removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Loan Calc apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Loan Calc completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Loan Calc application?
Uninstalling Loan Calc in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Loan Calc you simply need to drag & drop the Loan Calc application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Loan Calc from your machine.
Loan Calc Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Loan Calc application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Loan Calc supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Loan Calc Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Loan Calc is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Loan Calc has saved the files. Some of the location where Loan Calc would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Loan Calc completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Loan Calc Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Loan Calc & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Loan Calc application process running then quit it, make sure that Loan Calc processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Loan Calc name.
- Searching "Loan Calc" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Loan Calc app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Loan Calc Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Loan Calc app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.