Uninstall TheBrain Application in Mac OS X TheBrain removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall TheBrain apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall TheBrain completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling TheBrain application?
Uninstalling TheBrain in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the TheBrain you simply need to drag & drop the TheBrain application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the TheBrain from your machine.
TheBrain Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of TheBrain application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. TheBrain supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the TheBrain Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of TheBrain is not that easy, you need to find all the location where TheBrain has saved the files. Some of the location where TheBrain would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall TheBrain completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the TheBrain Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall TheBrain & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the TheBrain application process running then quit it, make sure that TheBrain processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the TheBrain name.
- Searching "TheBrain" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the TheBrain app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning TheBrain Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove TheBrain app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.