Uninstall Mail Designer Application in Mac OS X Mail Designer removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Mail Designer apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Mail Designer completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Mail Designer application?
Uninstalling Mail Designer in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Mail Designer you simply need to drag & drop the Mail Designer application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Mail Designer from your machine.
Mail Designer Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Mail Designer application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Mail Designer supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Mail Designer Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Mail Designer is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Mail Designer has saved the files. Some of the location where Mail Designer would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Mail Designer completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Mail Designer Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Mail Designer & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Mail Designer application process running then quit it, make sure that Mail Designer processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Mail Designer name.
- Searching "Mail Designer" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Mail Designer app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Mail Designer Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Mail Designer app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.