Uninstall Network Radar Application in Mac OS X Network Radar removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Network Radar apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Network Radar completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Network Radar application?
Uninstalling Network Radar in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Network Radar you simply need to drag & drop the Network Radar application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Network Radar from your machine.
Network Radar Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Network Radar application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Network Radar supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Network Radar Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Network Radar is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Network Radar has saved the files. Some of the location where Network Radar would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Network Radar completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Network Radar Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Network Radar & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Network Radar application process running then quit it, make sure that Network Radar processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Network Radar name.
- Searching "Network Radar" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Network Radar app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Network Radar Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Network Radar app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.