Uninstall GIF Brewery Application in Mac OS X GIF Brewery removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall GIF Brewery apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall GIF Brewery completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling GIF Brewery application?
Uninstalling GIF Brewery in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the GIF Brewery you simply need to drag & drop the GIF Brewery application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the GIF Brewery from your machine.
GIF Brewery Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of GIF Brewery application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. GIF Brewery supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the GIF Brewery Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of GIF Brewery is not that easy, you need to find all the location where GIF Brewery has saved the files. Some of the location where GIF Brewery would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall GIF Brewery completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the GIF Brewery Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall GIF Brewery & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the GIF Brewery application process running then quit it, make sure that GIF Brewery processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the GIF Brewery name.
- Searching "GIF Brewery" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the GIF Brewery app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning GIF Brewery Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove GIF Brewery app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.