Uninstall jitouch Application in Mac OS X jitouch removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall jitouch apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall jitouch completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling jitouch application?
Uninstalling jitouch in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the jitouch you simply need to drag & drop the jitouch application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the jitouch from your machine.
jitouch Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of jitouch application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. jitouch supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the jitouch Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of jitouch is not that easy, you need to find all the location where jitouch has saved the files. Some of the location where jitouch would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall jitouch completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the jitouch Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall jitouch & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the jitouch application process running then quit it, make sure that jitouch processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the jitouch name.
- Searching "jitouch" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the jitouch app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning jitouch Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove jitouch app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.