Uninstall dupeGuru Application in Mac OS X dupeGuru removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall dupeGuru apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall dupeGuru completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling dupeGuru application?
Uninstalling dupeGuru in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the dupeGuru you simply need to drag & drop the dupeGuru application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the dupeGuru from your machine.
dupeGuru Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of dupeGuru application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. dupeGuru supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the dupeGuru Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of dupeGuru is not that easy, you need to find all the location where dupeGuru has saved the files. Some of the location where dupeGuru would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall dupeGuru completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the dupeGuru Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall dupeGuru & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the dupeGuru application process running then quit it, make sure that dupeGuru processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the dupeGuru name.
- Searching "dupeGuru" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the dupeGuru app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning dupeGuru Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove dupeGuru app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.