Uninstall Google Chrome beta Application in Mac OS X Google Chrome beta removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Google Chrome beta apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Google Chrome beta completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Google Chrome beta application?
Uninstalling Google Chrome beta in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Google Chrome beta you simply need to drag & drop the Google Chrome beta application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Google Chrome beta from your machine.
Google Chrome beta Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Google Chrome beta application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Google Chrome beta supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Google Chrome beta Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Google Chrome beta is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Google Chrome beta has saved the files. Some of the location where Google Chrome beta would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Google Chrome beta completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Google Chrome beta Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Google Chrome beta & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Google Chrome beta application process running then quit it, make sure that Google Chrome beta processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Google Chrome beta name.
- Searching "Google Chrome beta" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Google Chrome beta app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Google Chrome beta Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Google Chrome beta app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.