Uninstall Musicbox Application in Mac OS X Musicbox removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Musicbox apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Musicbox completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Musicbox application?
Uninstalling Musicbox in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Musicbox you simply need to drag & drop the Musicbox application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Musicbox from your machine.
Musicbox Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Musicbox application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Musicbox supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Musicbox Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Musicbox is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Musicbox has saved the files. Some of the location where Musicbox would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Musicbox completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Musicbox Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Musicbox & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Musicbox application process running then quit it, make sure that Musicbox processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Musicbox name.
- Searching "Musicbox" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Musicbox app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Musicbox Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Musicbox app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.