Uninstall iLike Application in Mac OS X iLike removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall iLike apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall iLike completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling iLike application?
Uninstalling iLike in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the iLike you simply need to drag & drop the iLike application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the iLike from your machine.
iLike Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of iLike application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. iLike supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the iLike Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of iLike is not that easy, you need to find all the location where iLike has saved the files. Some of the location where iLike would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall iLike completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the iLike Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall iLike & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the iLike application process running then quit it, make sure that iLike processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the iLike name.
- Searching "iLike" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the iLike app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning iLike Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove iLike app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.