Uninstall SecuritySpy Application in Mac OS X SecuritySpy removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall SecuritySpy apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall SecuritySpy completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling SecuritySpy application?
Uninstalling SecuritySpy in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the SecuritySpy you simply need to drag & drop the SecuritySpy application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the SecuritySpy from your machine.
SecuritySpy Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of SecuritySpy application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. SecuritySpy supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the SecuritySpy Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of SecuritySpy is not that easy, you need to find all the location where SecuritySpy has saved the files. Some of the location where SecuritySpy would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall SecuritySpy completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the SecuritySpy Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall SecuritySpy & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the SecuritySpy application process running then quit it, make sure that SecuritySpy processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the SecuritySpy name.
- Searching "SecuritySpy" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the SecuritySpy app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning SecuritySpy Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove SecuritySpy app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.