Uninstall eMail Verifier Application in Mac OS X eMail Verifier removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall eMail Verifier apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall eMail Verifier completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling eMail Verifier application?
Uninstalling eMail Verifier in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the eMail Verifier you simply need to drag & drop the eMail Verifier application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the eMail Verifier from your machine.
eMail Verifier Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of eMail Verifier application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. eMail Verifier supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the eMail Verifier Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of eMail Verifier is not that easy, you need to find all the location where eMail Verifier has saved the files. Some of the location where eMail Verifier would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall eMail Verifier completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the eMail Verifier Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall eMail Verifier & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the eMail Verifier application process running then quit it, make sure that eMail Verifier processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the eMail Verifier name.
- Searching "eMail Verifier" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the eMail Verifier app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning eMail Verifier Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove eMail Verifier app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.