Uninstall MaxNews Application in Mac OS X MaxNews removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall MaxNews apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall MaxNews completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling MaxNews application?
Uninstalling MaxNews in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the MaxNews you simply need to drag & drop the MaxNews application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the MaxNews from your machine.
MaxNews Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of MaxNews application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. MaxNews supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the MaxNews Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of MaxNews is not that easy, you need to find all the location where MaxNews has saved the files. Some of the location where MaxNews would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall MaxNews completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the MaxNews Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall MaxNews & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the MaxNews application process running then quit it, make sure that MaxNews processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the MaxNews name.
- Searching "MaxNews" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the MaxNews app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning MaxNews Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove MaxNews app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.