Uninstall Actions Server Application in Mac OS X Actions Server removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Actions Server apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Actions Server completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Actions Server application?
Uninstalling Actions Server in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Actions Server you simply need to drag & drop the Actions Server application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Actions Server from your machine.
Actions Server Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Actions Server application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Actions Server supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Actions Server Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Actions Server is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Actions Server has saved the files. Some of the location where Actions Server would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Actions Server completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Actions Server Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Actions Server & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Actions Server application process running then quit it, make sure that Actions Server processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Actions Server name.
- Searching "Actions Server" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Actions Server app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Actions Server Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Actions Server app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.