Uninstall Kubix Application in Mac OS X Kubix removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Kubix apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Kubix completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Kubix application?
Uninstalling Kubix in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Kubix you simply need to drag & drop the Kubix application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Kubix from your machine.
Kubix Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Kubix application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Kubix supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Kubix Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Kubix is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Kubix has saved the files. Some of the location where Kubix would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Kubix completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Kubix Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Kubix & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Kubix application process running then quit it, make sure that Kubix processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Kubix name.
- Searching "Kubix" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Kubix app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Kubix Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Kubix app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.