Uninstall EasyBatchPhoto Application in Mac OS X EasyBatchPhoto removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall EasyBatchPhoto apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall EasyBatchPhoto completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling EasyBatchPhoto application?
Uninstalling EasyBatchPhoto in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the EasyBatchPhoto you simply need to drag & drop the EasyBatchPhoto application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the EasyBatchPhoto from your machine.
EasyBatchPhoto Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of EasyBatchPhoto application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. EasyBatchPhoto supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the EasyBatchPhoto Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of EasyBatchPhoto is not that easy, you need to find all the location where EasyBatchPhoto has saved the files. Some of the location where EasyBatchPhoto would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall EasyBatchPhoto completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the EasyBatchPhoto Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall EasyBatchPhoto & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the EasyBatchPhoto application process running then quit it, make sure that EasyBatchPhoto processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the EasyBatchPhoto name.
- Searching "EasyBatchPhoto" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the EasyBatchPhoto app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning EasyBatchPhoto Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove EasyBatchPhoto app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.