Uninstall Radiologik DJ Application in Mac OS X Radiologik DJ removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Radiologik DJ apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Radiologik DJ completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Radiologik DJ application?
Uninstalling Radiologik DJ in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Radiologik DJ you simply need to drag & drop the Radiologik DJ application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Radiologik DJ from your machine.
Radiologik DJ Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Radiologik DJ application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Radiologik DJ supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Radiologik DJ Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Radiologik DJ is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Radiologik DJ has saved the files. Some of the location where Radiologik DJ would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Radiologik DJ completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Radiologik DJ Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Radiologik DJ & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Radiologik DJ application process running then quit it, make sure that Radiologik DJ processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Radiologik DJ name.
- Searching "Radiologik DJ" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Radiologik DJ app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Radiologik DJ Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Radiologik DJ app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.