Uninstall Flavours Application in Mac OS X Flavours removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Flavours apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Flavours completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Flavours application?
Uninstalling Flavours in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Flavours you simply need to drag & drop the Flavours application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Flavours from your machine.
Flavours Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Flavours application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Flavours supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Flavours Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Flavours is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Flavours has saved the files. Some of the location where Flavours would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Flavours completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Flavours Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Flavours & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Flavours application process running then quit it, make sure that Flavours processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Flavours name.
- Searching "Flavours" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Flavours app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Flavours Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Flavours app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.