Uninstall xPlan Application in Mac OS X xPlan removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall xPlan apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall xPlan completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling xPlan application?
Uninstalling xPlan in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the xPlan you simply need to drag & drop the xPlan application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the xPlan from your machine.
xPlan Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of xPlan application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. xPlan supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the xPlan Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of xPlan is not that easy, you need to find all the location where xPlan has saved the files. Some of the location where xPlan would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall xPlan completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the xPlan Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall xPlan & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the xPlan application process running then quit it, make sure that xPlan processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the xPlan name.
- Searching "xPlan" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the xPlan app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning xPlan Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove xPlan app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.