Uninstall X Lossless Decoder Application in Mac OS X X Lossless Decoder removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall X Lossless Decoder apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall X Lossless Decoder completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling X Lossless Decoder application?
Uninstalling X Lossless Decoder in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the X Lossless Decoder you simply need to drag & drop the X Lossless Decoder application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the X Lossless Decoder from your machine.
X Lossless Decoder Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of X Lossless Decoder application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. X Lossless Decoder supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the X Lossless Decoder Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of X Lossless Decoder is not that easy, you need to find all the location where X Lossless Decoder has saved the files. Some of the location where X Lossless Decoder would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall X Lossless Decoder completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the X Lossless Decoder Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall X Lossless Decoder & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the X Lossless Decoder application process running then quit it, make sure that X Lossless Decoder processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the X Lossless Decoder name.
- Searching "X Lossless Decoder" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the X Lossless Decoder app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning X Lossless Decoder Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove X Lossless Decoder app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.