Uninstall PDF Checkpoint Application in Mac OS X PDF Checkpoint removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall PDF Checkpoint apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall PDF Checkpoint completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling PDF Checkpoint application?
Uninstalling PDF Checkpoint in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the PDF Checkpoint you simply need to drag & drop the PDF Checkpoint application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the PDF Checkpoint from your machine.
PDF Checkpoint Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of PDF Checkpoint application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. PDF Checkpoint supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the PDF Checkpoint Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of PDF Checkpoint is not that easy, you need to find all the location where PDF Checkpoint has saved the files. Some of the location where PDF Checkpoint would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall PDF Checkpoint completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the PDF Checkpoint Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall PDF Checkpoint & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the PDF Checkpoint application process running then quit it, make sure that PDF Checkpoint processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the PDF Checkpoint name.
- Searching "PDF Checkpoint" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the PDF Checkpoint app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning PDF Checkpoint Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove PDF Checkpoint app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.