Uninstall Annotation Edit Application in Mac OS X Annotation Edit removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Annotation Edit apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Annotation Edit completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Annotation Edit application?
Uninstalling Annotation Edit in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Annotation Edit you simply need to drag & drop the Annotation Edit application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Annotation Edit from your machine.
Annotation Edit Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Annotation Edit application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Annotation Edit supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Annotation Edit Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Annotation Edit is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Annotation Edit has saved the files. Some of the location where Annotation Edit would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Annotation Edit completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Annotation Edit Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Annotation Edit & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Annotation Edit application process running then quit it, make sure that Annotation Edit processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Annotation Edit name.
- Searching "Annotation Edit" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Annotation Edit app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Annotation Edit Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Annotation Edit app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.