Uninstall Remind Me Application in Mac OS X Remind Me removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Remind Me apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Remind Me completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Remind Me application?
Uninstalling Remind Me in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Remind Me you simply need to drag & drop the Remind Me application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Remind Me from your machine.
Remind Me Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Remind Me application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Remind Me supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Remind Me Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Remind Me is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Remind Me has saved the files. Some of the location where Remind Me would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Remind Me completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Remind Me Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Remind Me & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Remind Me application process running then quit it, make sure that Remind Me processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Remind Me name.
- Searching "Remind Me" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Remind Me app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Remind Me Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Remind Me app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.