Uninstall App Fixer Application in Mac OS X App Fixer removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall App Fixer apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall App Fixer completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling App Fixer application?
Uninstalling App Fixer in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the App Fixer you simply need to drag & drop the App Fixer application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the App Fixer from your machine.
App Fixer Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of App Fixer application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. App Fixer supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the App Fixer Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of App Fixer is not that easy, you need to find all the location where App Fixer has saved the files. Some of the location where App Fixer would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall App Fixer completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the App Fixer Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall App Fixer & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the App Fixer application process running then quit it, make sure that App Fixer processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the App Fixer name.
- Searching "App Fixer" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the App Fixer app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning App Fixer Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove App Fixer app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.