Uninstall PhotoDesk Application in Mac OS X PhotoDesk removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall PhotoDesk apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall PhotoDesk completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling PhotoDesk application?
Uninstalling PhotoDesk in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the PhotoDesk you simply need to drag & drop the PhotoDesk application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the PhotoDesk from your machine.
PhotoDesk Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of PhotoDesk application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. PhotoDesk supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the PhotoDesk Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of PhotoDesk is not that easy, you need to find all the location where PhotoDesk has saved the files. Some of the location where PhotoDesk would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall PhotoDesk completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the PhotoDesk Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall PhotoDesk & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the PhotoDesk application process running then quit it, make sure that PhotoDesk processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the PhotoDesk name.
- Searching "PhotoDesk" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the PhotoDesk app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning PhotoDesk Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove PhotoDesk app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.