Uninstall UI Browser Application in Mac OS X UI Browser removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall UI Browser apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall UI Browser completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling UI Browser application?
Uninstalling UI Browser in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the UI Browser you simply need to drag & drop the UI Browser application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the UI Browser from your machine.
UI Browser Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of UI Browser application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. UI Browser supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the UI Browser Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of UI Browser is not that easy, you need to find all the location where UI Browser has saved the files. Some of the location where UI Browser would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall UI Browser completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the UI Browser Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall UI Browser & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the UI Browser application process running then quit it, make sure that UI Browser processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the UI Browser name.
- Searching "UI Browser" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the UI Browser app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning UI Browser Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove UI Browser app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.