Uninstall Magican Application in Mac OS X Magican removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Magican apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Magican completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Magican application?
Uninstalling Magican in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Magican you simply need to drag & drop the Magican application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Magican from your machine.
Magican Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Magican application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Magican supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Magican Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Magican is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Magican has saved the files. Some of the location where Magican would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Magican completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Magican Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Magican & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Magican application process running then quit it, make sure that Magican processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Magican name.
- Searching "Magican" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Magican app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Magican Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Magican app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.