Uninstall Shuttle Application in Mac OS X Shuttle removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Shuttle apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Shuttle completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Shuttle application?
Uninstalling Shuttle in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Shuttle you simply need to drag & drop the Shuttle application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Shuttle from your machine.
Shuttle Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Shuttle application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Shuttle supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Shuttle Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Shuttle is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Shuttle has saved the files. Some of the location where Shuttle would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Shuttle completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Shuttle Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Shuttle & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Shuttle application process running then quit it, make sure that Shuttle processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Shuttle name.
- Searching "Shuttle" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Shuttle app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Shuttle Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Shuttle app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.